- TCC 1800 - UE - L
- TCC 1800 - UE - H
Type L (Low) for use with TEST-OK 4000 BPL-UE or TEST-OK desktop enclosure.
Type H (High) for use with TEST-OK 4000 AQ-UE.
- Extensive communication I/O (Ethernet, USB, CAN, UART, I2C, SPI)
- Robust connection to Local Area Network over Ethernet (10/100 Mbs)
- 4 port USB server integrated (High speed)
- Precision current measurement with overload detection
- Full isolation of I/O (including 4 USB ports)
- Precision and calibrated power supplies (3A max. or 45W. 1mA/6mV resolution)
The TCC1800-UE Test Controller Card is a generic control board for production testing of printed circuit boards (PCBs). The board is controlled by a command language on a PC to which it is connected via Ethernet.
The TCC1800-UE is designed to work with positive voltages up to 24V. The card provides extensive IO: Analog and digital interfacing, counters, PWM outputs, bidirectional I/O, ethernet-, CAN, USB, SPI and I2C interfacing.
|Documents||Description||Date Added||Category||File Size||Download|
|TCC 1800-UE Hardware Reference Manual|
TCC1800-UE Hardware Reference Manual
|24/01/2017||Reference manuals||40 KB||Login|
|TCC 1800-UE Overview|
TCC 1800-UE Overview
|TCC 1800-UE Connection Specification|
TCC 1800-UE Connection Specification