- Small form factor with 2.0 mm pin header connections,
- Very fast and reliable programming solution
- Brings important time savings with panel testing
- Devices can be placed close to test probes for optimal signal quality
- Up to 217 SP08 devices can be connected on one serial bus and controlled simultaneously
- On-board flash allows storage of multiple target flash images,
- Support for industry standard programming protocols such as SWD, JTAG, SPI,
- Algorithms for flash devices of different manufacturers can be stored on the same SP08
- Up to 3 SP08 devices can be stacked onto one header to save place
The SP08 parallel programming system is an advanced In-Circuit Flash Programmer for the majority of flash memory-based microcontrollers and memory devices. The SP08 is has embedded storage for programming algorithms and flash images.
Up to 217 SP08 devices can be connected over a single 3 wire serial interface. The SP08 devices are controlled over a USB interface. All connected SP08 devices can be started and controlled in parallel, however each SP08 runs totally independently.